Sunday, April 17, 2005

I would like to say I am sorry.

Sorry my friends in the world of the web that I did not post at all last week...At all...Like zilch nada, nothing, no post at all last week I just didn't have a good post last week but I was thinking that for a name like "Tell me Why" I am not asking many questions so maybe you can say things on my most recent posts to make statements that might somebody out there think then they can comment and then it just goes on like a message board maybe...maybe.

But to revive the post I will provide a linkhttp://www.christianitytoday.com/movies/commentaries/top10movierobotsofalltime.html.

1 comment:

Eucharisto said...

Sonny the Robot (from 'I, Robot') should have made the top ten list. That was one cool robot. My favorite by far (well, except for C-3P0 and R2-D2).




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.