Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm gonna' let it all out.

To all of you advertisers, radio stations and retail store owners:
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Stop with the Christmas songs, snow-flakey commercials and other things because, if you haven't noticed it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. After this week go ahead, play "Rudolf the Red Nosed reindeer" until we all drop dead but until that day I don't want to hear One Christmas song. Get it. Got it. Good.

P.S. I'm listening to the "Please EP" and Ohhh is it Sweet!

5 comments:

Queen Mum said...

THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one who thinks it is way too early for all the Christmas hooplah already.

Meiska said...

What's wrong with you? christmas -time starts in February!!!!

There are already snowflakes on my door and the Van Gogh on my door has a santa hat on!Merry Christmas!

What are you listening to?

Why said...

The "Please EP" by U2 it was a single they released I think after "Pop". It has Please (single version) Please Live from Rotterdam With or Without You live and Where the Streets Have No Name live.

Meiska said...

Oh, I didn't recognize it cause I just bought Pop on cassette. Hooray for goodwill!

Katie said...

I must say that the day after Thanksgiving is free game in my opinion for Christmas music and decor. I'm downloading the iPod with festive tunes tonight so I can be ready for the holiday transition.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.