Sunday, March 05, 2006

Choices, choices.

All right me comrades, if all goes well I will be working at camp this summer (I have an interview on the 14th) but I need a camp name. So I think we should all put our heads together and choose a camp name for Why! Why is out of the running for potential camp name so don't try that one. Already suggested suggestions: Dobbins (another name for a work horse) and Sgt. Pepper. Now it is time to let the creative juices flow and think of a name between now and let's say April Fools day. Ready, set, go!

1 comment:

Katie said...

So I don't know that you've read these books yet, but I think you could be "Bean" as in Bean from the Ender series. You just remind me of each other (though definitely not exactly). Perhaps no one else would get it except me though.

A few other fun names could be... Plebe (as in first years at the Naval Academy- check out the typical first summer at: http://www.usna.edu/plebesum.htm ).

Or Peon? ;-)

OR you could do a pirate name from the Pirate name quiz at: http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/

Mine is:
Red Ethel Rackham

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.