Friday, September 22, 2006

Apparently I got tagged so...

Four Jobs I've had in my life:
1. Crew
2. Janitor
3. Raking leaves by the thousand
4. Various jobs

Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Serenity (This movie is really that good)
2. Monty Python and The Holy Grail
3. The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King
4. The Incredibles

Four places I have lived
1. Portland, Oregon
2. Budapest, Hungary
3. Palmer Lake, CO
4. Atlanta, GA

Four TV shows I love to watch
1. Get Smart
2. Monk
3. Firefly
4. Jeopardy


Four places I have been on vacation
1. Poland
2. Venice
3. The Czech Republic
4. Hannibal, Missouri


Four of my favorite foods
1. Chinese
2. Pizza (Of the good variety
3. My Mumsie's Chili
4. That Salad with the Top Raman that my Mother used to make in Hungary


Four places I would rather be right now
1. Slovakia
2. Antarctica (No particular reason, just because it would be cool to be there.)
3. Prague (Perhaps Krakow)
4. A really BIG section of Russia with a video camera in hand

Four things I always carry with me
1. My visual boosters
2. My Leatherman® Micra™
3. My watch (every summer I have a tan line where my watch lies)
4. My Spleen

Four friends that I think will respond (not really relevant; unless you decide to make it so, I guess)
1. Well guess what. I'm not going to make anyone feel responsible to respond to this and leave this spot blank


Four albums I could listen to until those darn cows come home
1. Funeral
2. Pop
3. New Way to be Human
4. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

Four writers that have changed my life (or at least caused me to jump up and say AMEN quite loudly)
1. Matthew
2. Fyodor Dostoevsky
3. Paul
4. J. R. R. Tolkien (Maybe not Tolkien but all the same I love The Lord of The Rings)


Four dead people who are also my heroes
1. I don't really have anyhero'ss, so I think this spot will remain blankuntill further notice.
2.
3.
4

Four things I'd grab from a fire
1. My glasses
2. My wallet
3. The blanket
4. My Bible.

Four books I've read twice, or more:
1. The Lord of The Rings
2. The Bellmaker
3. Clifford the Big Red Dog (No shame)
4. The Man Who Was Thursday

Four Musicians I'd like to see Live:
1. U2
2. The Arcade Fire
3. Switchfoot
4. Another U2 concert

Four Favorite Video/computer Games
1. Age Of Empires II: The Age of Kings, Expansion
2. Battlefront 2
3. Command HQ
4. Gizmos and Gadgets/Halo 2

And now since I am quite the nerd:
Four Favorite Super Hereos
1. Spider-Man
2. Jack-Jack (So he's not one yet but when he is one he will be really cool)
3. Nightcrawler (I know almost nothing about him but hey, he was really cool in the movie)
4. Batman (Same state as Nightcrawler)

That's all folks now you are all un-tagged.

No comments:




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.