Thursday, November 16, 2006

Driving


As you know I got my permit a few months back. And I would have to say that, aside from nearly wrecking the car two times tonight, things are going rather well.


Seriously now, everything is okay it's just part of the experience needed to drive well. I suppose it's like what somebody once said concerning horseback riding "If you haven't fallen off yet, you haven't been riding very long."
Time will tell how this whole driving thing works out in the meantime a word of advice: Don't shift into neutral when you're about to go at an intersection. It doesn't work out very well.

With that I bid you "Good night."

2 comments:

Queen Mum said...

Hey there! Good to hear that you are getting in some practice. Please, be careful, we love you. That is one of the most beautiful vehicles I have seen. Thanks for posting it. My first dream car was a rabbit.

Meiska said...

GASP!

How magnif-vely-ful!

(Well, except in green)




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.