Friday, April 13, 2007

Random Musings of The Blogger Why Vol. 2


Honey and grapefruit make a delicious snack.

The short stories Monday and A Brilliant Idea And His Own (by Mark Helprin) are both very satisfying stories.

The change of both weather and feel around here between early March and April is wonderful.

One week of chemistry left. Rejoice!

I just realized that I put up a post in this exact same style three hundred sixty-six days ago.

If you just can't wait for Spider-Man 3 to come out and need a comic book fix check this site out. (Caution: There is violence despite what it may look like on the surface)

That's all folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That cereal comic was probably the most ridiculous thing I've seen in my life...hehe.

AaronCooper said...

I would be more than happy if you joined me on my journey to stardom! We can live in a huge loft apartment and you can cook the meals and clean it, while living off of my money! haha, Dobbin is gonna be my wife!




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.