Friday, May 20, 2005

I have seen it all.

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith has to be one of the coolest movies I have seen this year; with all the explosions and lightsaber battles but I miss the lower budget intense one on one battles from the first three. Not to mention the snappy dialogue but it is forgiven because it delivers what it promised (who promised and where not I know) an action/adventure movie of epic proportions. I was not disappointed at all, actually I was pleasantly surprised at the acting of characters that had been somewhat bland before.
If you're looking for a good discussion of the film go here, the post isn't what matters it is the comments (man those things are long!).
A few disappointments, one not enough Wookie battle. Two not enough snappy talk. Three, why did Mace Windou have to go that way? Good movie worth all $6.75 of it. It might even be worth $8.00 come to think of it.

2 comments:

Why said...

I thought the facil hair was very good looking myself. It gave him a look of class that is needed for Obi-Wan Konobi

Queen Mum said...

I can't wait. I want to see it with my husband since the other family members have seen it already.




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.