Monday, June 06, 2005

Sorry.

I haven't done anything on this blog for a super long time. "Why" you may ask has he/she/it not done anything for a really long time? Because my life has been cuckoo crazy for the past couple of weeks! that's why. The craziness of this last week was of epic proportions. Not that it wasn't fun it was just crazy that's all. Like really crazy. But I should be getting back into the swing of things in a couple of days.
PS: Did anybody read the articles I found interesting?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

The past couple weeks...hmm...does that include when we,uh,ya know?

Unknown said...

I can relate with you dawg. I've been there before.

Why said...

Maybe a little taller because of that hike up the falls (Pant, pant, breath deep, pant, pant)

Meiska said...

What an enchanted walk it was!

Queen Mum said...

Yes I read one, but I'm having trouble with the "nudity" as art issue Mr. Controversial. We had a great time last week. Sorry it was so crazy for you. Lukolas said his visit was terrific because of you. Thanks!

Eucharisto said...

I've read them before, and I read them again, at least a couple of them. I still take the writers somewhat to issue on several things.

Eucharisto said...

BTW, good to see you all again!

Why said...

I didn't quite agree with everything stated in those articles either but they do get me thinking which is a good thing.

Queen Mum said...

I'll say!




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.