Friday, January 13, 2006

And to think I got to live there.


Budapest, Hungary.
Here's an exerpt:
The city is often referred to as the Paris of the east, and deserves this name. It bears some resemblance to Prague, but is larger and friendlier. The picturesque setting on two sides of the Danube, the nine connecting bridges and the villas and public buildings from the fin-de-siècle era really make Budapest one of the most enjoyable cities in Europe.

Provide air-fair and I could take you on a tour of the city.
Plus Steve Taylor likes the city too. (Post brought about by this, over at Paintball Warriors Xanga site.)

6 comments:

Meiska said...

Hey! It has blinding lights!

Katie said...

Hmmm.. I should go visit. Since I adored Paris. So is the food as good as in Paris? Do they have faboo museums?

Sister Ames said...

I want to go!! I was actually looking at a missions trip to Romania but they said we would have a day to tour Budapest...wouldn't that be awesome?!

Why said...

They do have faboo(?) museums and good food. I don't know about as good in Paris (never been there).

Eucharisto said...

I want to go there! Sounds cool.

Katie said...

Faboo --> Slang for fabulous.




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.