Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Shame, Shame.

Well joyous Easter everybody (one week and a couple days later) I hope all your various shindigs were shiny (see that two Firefly refrences in one sentence). I would have to say that my Easter was a good time. Also isn't this weird: Queen Mum went to a Passover Seder the same week the youth group did one. Yeah, weird.
In other news: I finished The Lord of The Rings (finally) and ordered U2's Pop last night. I know what your thinking "Pop? Isn't that the weird U2 album?" and know what, it is. But that is one of the many cool things about this album; another cool thing is that the album could also be called The Prodigal Son Wakes Up in The Pig's Stall Wondering What in The World Happend. Enough about U2, I also just finished Emma for school and am not sure if I loved it or hated it.
Well that's it for now except one thing: Camp is in 44 days.

3 comments:

Jeremiah Moon said...

w00t!

Meiska said...

Shiny! What a lovely thought! I can see it now: "Why thank you for asking, I'm having a shiny time!"

I'm going to use it today.



Ccongrats on Pop. I think.

Queen Mum said...

The Passover experience was great, to say the least.
I don't think I know about Pop. Yes, camp is approaching.I hope you'll help look out for the two I'll be missing so much.




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.