Monday, April 03, 2006

Wow.

Boy time sure does fly. I never knew that when I said April Fools day for finding a name I never knew it would come so fast. And guess what? I still don't know what my camp nick-name will be. The field seems to have been narrowed down to "Dobbins"(my favorite) and "Sarge" or "Sgt. Pepper" (my brother, sister, and dads favorite).
All the same no idea. We'll see in the next few weeks how things pan out but it is no huge biggey, it would just be something I would like to know.
Time will tell though and so will I as soon as I find out. For now this is "Why" signing off!

2 comments:

Queen Mum said...

Sorry, I was absolutely no help. I did not give a suggestion at all. The crative juices are just not flowing lately for the ol'mum. I do like Sgt. Pepper though, it suits you!

Meiska said...

maybe your name should be Marcie.




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.