Thursday, February 08, 2007

My diploma

For not having my diploma yet I think that this is pretty positive
You paid attention during 91% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz


Thanks to Katie for finding this.
Question: What does autodidact mean?

Edit: I took the Genius quiz. Much harder. So if your looking for a challenge you know where to find it.

3 comments:

Queen Mum said...

Joy of all joys! I found it! I finally found Sophie's World. After over a year of telling you I would read it, I found it. Yipee! Now, getting past taxes to be able to read again.....

Queen Mum said...

I forgot to mention another exciting aspect to this wonderful find. The book is an older copy with a beautiful cover.

Meiska said...

I don't think I even want to know how much I remember, but good for you.




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.