Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! or otherwise entitled Rejoice peoples of the world.

Let it be known in all the lands of bloggerdom that I, Why do myself now own... A Porsche. And this is no model car or anything this is a real live working Porsche. Let's have a look at this sweet machine shall we.




Yes I can see you are all green with envy, that or completely confused as to what the heck this thing is. Well it is a Porsche as in the really nice sports car Porsche but it is no car. It is a 250 GB firewire hard drive designed by F.A.Porsche. You see with this sweet little machine I can now make movies without worrying about killing my current computer. Just a second Sweetness dawg!! okay I just had to let it out.
Also in other news I now have about three hairs on my chin so now I can technically stroke my "beard". I hope putting this picture up was totally legal on my part.

3 comments:

Why said...

I apoligize for the large type at the end of the post I tried to make it go away put it wouldn't.

Andrew Price said...

You'd BETTER be sorry! I HATE LARGE TYPE!

Meiska said...

Congratulations, your fuzziness!




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.