Friday, September 30, 2005

In Agreement with Princess Sparkle Puff.



Yup, it sure is fall
. Here in the city it is wet, wet, wet and very grey. Fall has ambushed me seeing as Wednesday I was wearing shorts and was very comfortable now it would be unwise not to go out with raincoat and pants. How did it come so fast? I don't know but the good thing is in weather like this it is really good to curl up with a book but also it makes sports such as soccer really interesting and fun.
Another thing about this rainy weather is that it is good Coldplay music; I have listened to half of Coldplay's new album X&Y and have now been converted to Coldplay. The reason it took X&Y to convert me is that the music on Rush of Blood to the Head just didn't do it for me but on X&Y it is upbeat and…I don't know… happy which makes it interesting. Just don't ask me about Coldplay lyrics I have no idea what the're saying or what it means.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I have been very bummed by the weather. But I take hope in that it might be just passing through and not the start of the long dreary dark months. Sigh. And I got the most fabulous seasonal change cold I always get. Blah. Usually I love fall.

Meiska said...

Yeah for Coldplay! I love Rush of Blood to the Head, but I haven't had much exposure to X&Y. I'm sure it's good though!

Yeah for Fall! One day this week the high was 60 and the next day it was like 84! I wish it would make up it's mind, whatever it is. Anyway, maybe we'll have an awful winter, which means snow, which means sledding, which means you have to come over!




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.