Saturday, December 31, 2005

Confession and introduction.


Okay,I have a confession to make: I am a nerd. I know you are all very shocked but it is true. For example, I got the first twenty issues of The Amazing Spider-Man and have loved it. Also I got HitchhikerÂ’s Guide To The Galaxy and am enjoying that.
But enough about me there is a new blogger in our midst. Allow me to introduce to you

Sister Ames!

Also a happy new year to all people around the world.

Also, The Onion reports a frightful trend in the world of psychology and pop culture.

2 comments:

Meiska said...

Fireworks are everywhere! Glorious inventions, they are!

I don't care what you say, you can't possibly be a nerd.

Meiska said...

Well then, I must be Post melodramatically stressed to no end because I've seen it like fifty times since Christmas! What is our world coming to?




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.