Sunday, December 18, 2005

Explanation

I guess I should explain why I haven't done any posting for over two weeks so here it is:
As a secret government agent my boss sent me on a mission to destroy two suitcases full of top-secret government documents that would reveal the location of the MBA's latest and greatest weapon. The code name for the plans was Duck Soup. Well if everything had gone as planned I would have been back on the 9th but the Secret Police of Spotsilvainea found me during my layover in their great land and opened fire on me in the terminal. If it weren’t for my quick thinking and dashing good looks they would have turned me into Swiss cheese right there in the airport. As luck would have it one of their bullets hit the glass overlooking the runway and shattered it to pieces and also just at that moment a baggage cart was going under the recently blasted window, seeing my chance, I jumped into the cart. After startling the poor baggage handler I quickly thought up a story that I was a movie star getting away from a mob of fans worse than even The Beatles knew in their heyday. Since I am so incredibly handsome it worked and he let me into the airplane and I made it to my destination earlier than expected. And then (“Hey wait! What are you guys doing? What the? ” {BANG BANG BOOM} SorryaboutthatfolksbutIhavetoleavenownotimetoexplainguysshootingatmetellyoulaterbye.

2 comments:

Andrew Price said...

Yes, incredibly good looks do come in handy under gunfire as I well know.

Great post, Why, I'll have to provide a link to it.

Katie said...

Very entertaining...




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.