Friday, April 27, 2012

Over.

Camp ended on the 29th of August and since then I have been looking for something to say regarding that experience

(Written after the end of my crew summer of 2006. That experience changed my life in many ways. Many, many ways. It was one of my favorite summers at camp and in life in general, I made friends that I have still and hold dear to my heart. It introduced me to Trout Creek Bible Camp where I spent three more amazing summers. It took my little home-schooled, TCK, bespectacled, tall-sock wearing, t-shirt tucking self and kind of rocked that world. I grew into myself that summer. My gifts were esteemed. I got to throw all of my energy into something that was valuable and exhaust myself. I loved it. I still do.)

No comments:




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.