Friday, March 18, 2005

The bloggers code of conduct.

This is my list, if you feel differently just tell me.

1. I will not use somebody's real name unless it is their screen name.
2. I will not commit the sin of not capitalizing my "i"s when referring to myself.
3. I will not use IM shorthand such as ppl and ;( and will try to spell all words the correct way.
4. I will use spell check on my posts before I post. Feel free to fling this in my face if I do not comply to my own code of conduct.
5. If I believe in what I stand for I shall not be shaken unless one gives me morale or reasonable grounds to change my stance on the matter.

There are my Five Pillars of blogging.

5 comments:

Meiska said...

E-tou! Very true, especially #5!

Eucharisto said...

I'm with you! Got some good rules, wouldn't hurt for all of us bloggers to be a bit less sloppy.

Why said...

mowerguy you can find it in II Heisitions Chapter 3:56 "Thou Shalt captilize your "i"s when refering to youself under pain of eternal suffering."
But more seriously it makes your posts much much more legible if you refer to yourself with a capital I.
p.s. You can find the afore mentioned passage right before the instructions on using the Holy Hand Granade of Antioch.

Why said...

Another thing, you find spell check on your create post page while you are creating a post it will be a little pencil I belive, in the upper right hand corner. Or you could type everything on Microsoft word and then spell check and then copy and paste on to your blog.

Why said...

The spell check is acually a little "A" with maybe a little "B" and "C".




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.