Monday, March 28, 2005

The Easter Egg Question(Happy Easter.)

With Easter come and gone we have once again celebrated the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. After coming out of church it would be safe to assume that you went over to the home of your family members to celebrate some more, in this celebrating you most likely had an Easter egg hunt which brings me to the real purpose of this post. In this hunt there would be a few Easter eggs unclaimed and last Easter myself and a few others were in this same terrible situation. You look and look yet you cannot find it. You begin to feel more strongly about that egg the longer you search and I must have been searching for over half an hour in the dark and pouring rain looking for that thing.
So you begin to wonder where in the world that person has hid it. Which leads to the big question:

WHERE IN THE WORLD DID HE HIDE THAT EGG?

That question has been plaguing me for one whole year and will most likely bug me for the rest of my life.

Again, Happy Easter to all and to all a Goodnight!

No comments:




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.