Tuesday, March 29, 2005

This is so embarrassing.

This is so embarrassing I created a post just a few moments ago proclaiming it as my eleventh post, well I could not have been more wrong. It was in fact my thirteenth post thankfully I was able to delete it in time. Whew, that was a close one I am sure glad that post did not last very long or else it would have been far more embarrassing than it is now. I am very sorry about that even though I do not see how that would have bothered anybody to much I am still very, very sorry.

4 comments:

Eucharisto said...

Whew! I don't know what I'd have done!

Anonymous said...

I probably would have died from embarrassment.

Meiska said...

The point of deleting it would have been so that no one knew about it, and go and tell the entire universe! So, you may want to reconsider the 'dying from embarrassment' thing!
But if that is the extent of your worries, you may be alright!

Why said...

How can I express my relief when I can't express what made me so relived.




4:42 P.M. is a very happy minute.